Who Are We?
Before motherhood, Rina Baraz Nehdar was an award-winning journalist for both television and radio (APTRA and RTNA of SoCal ‘Best Light Feature’, KCSN ‘Best Writer’) – so she tells her tales through photography and video as well as words. She started writing for print media in between her baby’s naps and neglected chores. Since then, several outlets have repeatedly published her work and she is a frequent, happy contributor to Wherever Family and LA Parent Magazine, specializing in Family Travel.
Howard is the reason Rina isn’t traveling full time. He is the grounding spirit in her life. She’s a lucky girl and he has caught a bit of her wandering spirit, enough that his wings have spread and he has flown with her to discover what’s beyond the horizon – with kids in tow – displaying various degrees of cooperation. One constant is that it’s never boring and often caught on film.
We are all fun-loving and adventurous and my boys are great reviewers of all things kids. They love to be the stars of the videos and photos Rina is always taking of them.
We are excited to work with family friendly destinations and are open to reviewing gear that would make our lives easier. Rina loves to tell stories and if you’re looking to share our honest experience with other families in Los Angeles and beyond, she’s your gal.
My Published Articles
- Hawaiian Aloha at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Family Travel: Magical Mahekal in Playa Del Carmen
- Wrightwood Ziplining and Our Leap of Love
- LA Moms Who Blog
- A Plunge Into Culture At Disney’s Aulani Hotel
- The Video for the Aulani Story Above
- High Marks for LVUSD School
- Tips for Fall Camping
- Two Moms, Four Boys, and an RV
- Secret Dates: Dating Your Husband
- Shakti Fest: An Untypical Girl’s Weekend
- Mariposa School Moves the World
- The Great Wolf Lodge Gets Buried By Snow
- Celebrating Some Worthy Kids
- Finding Your Alternate Universe
- Giving Kids a Strong Hold on Fitness
- Parenting: Foster Care and Finding Forever Homes
- Alien Nation: Is Anybody Out There?
- Outdoor Fun at KOA Ventura Ranch
- Great Wolf Lodge: A Den Away From Home
- Spoken Word Show Gives Moms A Voice
- A Gift of Peace for Mother’s Day
- Helping Your ‘Average’ Student Thrive
- Local Teacher Tunes Into History
- Parenting: A Course In Stepmothering
- Private School Vibes
- Lending a Hand
- Julius Jr. More Fun Than a Barrel of Monkeys
- Miracle Project
- Origins Of Chanukah
- Seniors Receive Special Visit